|Product SKU||Neem 1L|
- Hair Loss
- Itchy Scalp
- Frizzy Hair
- Split End
Botanical Name: Azadirachta indica
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Processing Type: Unrefined
Obtained From: Seeds
Description: Neem carrier oil has been reputed for its cleansing properties. It is known to be rich in fatty acids and glycerides and provides an excellent natural moisturizing base for skin care formulation. This oil has been used for centuries in traditional Indian Medicine to aid in improving topical skin conditions.
Color: Yellowish green to dark brown liquid.
Aromatic Description: Neem Carrier Oil has an earthy, green smell with slight nutty scent towards the end.
Common Uses: up to 10% in skin care formulations.
Consistency: Neem Carrier Oil is very viscous, and it gets solid in the cold. Simply heat it in a hot water bath in order to thin it out.
Absorption: Does not absorb easily into the skin.
Neem oil for skin.
One of neem oil's most popular uses is in skin care. It's purported to have a number of benefits for the skin, including treating dry skin and wrinkles, healing wounds, stimulating collagen production, reducing scars, treating acne, and even helping minimize the appearance of warts and moles.
Neem oil for hair.
Because neem oil works as an anti-inflammatory and stimulates circulation, it helps treat the scalp and promote healthy hair growth. Some also claim that it helps prevent hair loss (although there aren't studies that explicitly confirm that claim, women with female pattern baldness do have low antioxidant levels, which could be counteracted by neem oil, as it is very high in antioxidants).
1. Protect Your Skin and Fight Aging: Neem oil is chock full of carotenoids and antioxidants that help protect your skin against the ravages of free radicals, which cause signs of aging such as wrinkles and age spots.
2. Heal & Moisturize: For any type of skin, at any time neem extract provides excellent moisturizing and healing benefits. It is rich in vitamin E and fatty acids that help improve skin elasticity and provide and retain moisture.
3. Assist Acne With Neem Oil: The anti-inflammatory and analgesic agents in neem help reduce the redness, swelling and pain associated with acne outbreaks. The fatty acids moisturize and nourish the skin, while the antibacterial properties fight the bacteria that cause acne.
4. Assist Scars: While it can be used with good effect on existing stretch marks, you should be aware that you should not use neem oil if you are trying to conceive or if you are pregnant or nursing a baby.
5. Assist Dry Itchy skin and rashes: Although these two conditions are caused by a genetic predisposition, it is possible to reduce and manage symptoms with proper care. Neem oil soaks into the skin deeply and also provides a protective barrier to promote healing
Pure Neem Oil 1Liter