|Product SKU||Propylene Glycol 100g|
- As a carrier in fragrance oils.
- As an ingredient in massage oils.
- In hand sanitizers, antibacterial lotions, and saline solutions.
- As a solvent for food colors and flavorings.
- As a moisture stabilizer (humectant) for snus (Swedish Style Snuff).
- As a cooling agent for beer and wine glycol jacketed fermentation tanks.
Propylene Glycol USP Grade / Food Grade 100g / 500g / 1kg / 5kg
What is Propylene Glycol?
Propylene glycol is used by the chemical, food, and pharmaceutical industries as an antifreeze when leakage might lead to contact with food. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has classified propylene glycol as an additive that is "generally recognized as safe" for use in food.
Propylene glycol can be used for the following:
As an emulsification agent in Angostura and orange bitters.
As a moisturizer in medicines, cosmetics, food, toothpaste, shampoo, mouth wash, hair care and tobacco products.
As a carrier in fragrance oils.
As an ingredient in massage oils.
In hand sanitizers, antibacterial lotions, and saline solutions.
As a solvent for food colors and flavorings.
As a moisture stabilizer (humectant) for snus (Swedish Style Snuff).
As a cooling agent for beer and wine glycol jacketed fermentation tanks.
As a non-toxic antifreeze for winterizing drinking water systems.
As a less-toxic antifreeze in solar water heating systems.
As a coolant in liquid cooling systems.
To regulate humidity in a cigar humidor.
As an additive to pipe tobacco to prevent dehydration..
PG (Propylene Glycol) for E-Juice DIY (LIQUID) 100g x 1